If you know me, you know that I love buffalo wings, but I can’t stand frying anything. I hate oil popping on me. Plus I am a lazy cook. I love throwing things in the oven so I can work while items bake. Well I came across this oven fried buffalo wing recipe last year and I have been hooked. Its really crispy. Your guest will be fooled that you made them in the oven.
It seriously doesn’t call for much. Check out the video below.
- Invest in the oven grill rack pan it makes cooking and flipping these stress free
- Also use tongs for flipping
- I love Laura’s recipe’s check her out http://www.LauraintheKitchen.com
- Don’t be afraid to play around with sauces like bbq or honey mustard
- You can eat these plain too. I give them to my son plain and let him dip it in a flavor of his choice
- I cheat and often skip the fridge step and I do not use any oil
Comment below & Tell me if you will be trying it!